.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Reflection paper Article Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1500 words

Reflection paper - Article ExampleIn this paper, I write to reflect on the lessons learned throughout the semester, knowledge gained and what I can do to improve my voice quality.According to Kist (13) tension murders vibration. The negative environmental influences and self-defenses against emotional distress results in poor voice production. I have learnt several barriers to outstanding voice quality throughout the semester. In this regard, I have learned that tension is the great enemy to excellent voice production. Tension makes it difficult for persons to produce their natural voice. Essentially, tension lowers an individuals confidence and, therefore, he/she ends up producing low-quality voice that is non natural.Doing vocal warm up plays an essential role in releasing tension and building strong personal confidence. In addition, warming up gives an individual a chance to polish up on challenging areas in order to produce a synchronized and high-quality voice. I have learnt several benefits of vocal warm up in class and through personal research. For instance, warming up gives the speaker the courage to face the audience. After learning about the yield of vocal /physical warm up and practicing it, I have noticed several changes in voice production in advance and afterwards warming up. For instance, after warming up, I realized that my courage to face the audience improved, and I was able to make a smooth speech. On the contrary, before warming up, I had the fear of facing a crowd of people, and I had no enough confidence. In essence, vocal/physical warm up prepares an individual psychologically before the actual performance.People have varied voices and therefore perform differently on stage. Through watching some television programs and theater, I have set that people have varied voices. Some people have soft voices and others rough voices. Watching theater and some television programs taught me a lot on matters regarding voice. Through watching theater, I learned how

No comments:

Post a Comment