.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Computer Security Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 2

Computer Security - Essay ExampleSecondly, I discovered that my tuner internet access was not secured. Thirdly, I found out that there were several problems with the inst wholeation settings of my outside(a) mouse and the web cam. Fourthly, my operating system was not victorianly configured with all of the software I had in my figurer. And lastly I discovered that my antivirus was not up to date.When mitigating a risk, it does not necessarily blind drunk to fully eliminate the threat but an effort towards minimizing the impending risks. It is therefore a step taken by a person who fully becomes aware of the existing risks and decides to find ways of preventing or minimizing chances of such(prenominal) risks occurring. I can mitigate my risks on my personal information processing system by first ensuring that I vary my personal computer somewhere hidden whenever I am out of the house and also ensuring that I fully attend to my personal computer bag whenever I carry my computer around or when am travelling. Secondly, ensuring that I use WPA2 encryption on my internet access point and also configuring my computer with a firewall to ensure that I am not hacked. Third, I would also perform a proper installation for my hardware devices mouse and the webcam. Fourth, I would ensure that my operating system is properly configured with all the software in my computer. And lastly I would ensure that I install an antivirus software that would keep my computer safe from viruses from external hard disks and flash disks and the one that automatically performs regular updates to remain

No comments:

Post a Comment