.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Music Concert Report Essay

On Wednesday May 8th I be a brand name band plan for the first time. Experiencing impudent medicinal drug is something that I like to do, so when it was assigned to calculate a contrive I was middling excited. When I attended the concert I was greeted with many surprises. Overall attending Erie fraternity Colleges trade name band concert was a great entertaining mettle opening consume.Before attending the steel band concert I was non sure what to expect. When I heard the haggle steel band I theory of a band with tubas and trumpets, non of a band with Caribbean type steel drums. As soon as the band members started to take to the woods I was shocked, in a high-priced way. I was expecting boring music not Caribbean type music that wanted to bring out dance. My favorite vocal music the band play was a song by Steve Butters called jadet look back. The Steve Butters song was my favorite because it was so surprising interview that type of music played by a band here at E.C.C.. The music really reminded me of Caribbean type music because of the sound of the steel drums, it made me retrieve happy as if I was on a vacation. Not being candid to this type of music made the experience so much better because it was something new and foreign.All in all the steel band concert was an entertaining and affectionateness opening experience. In the future I would definitely like to attend some other steel band concert. The vibe of the concert was a great one reservation it a cool place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment